Sunday, April 9, 2017

That a-hole who uses Mail.Ru app but can't spell an email address correctly [COMPACTIDEA]

Such wannabe losers bore and irritate me. This is about an accountant in someone else's firm who I told to email me some documents. Despite telling him properly that the email ID is luxmisteel@..., he emailed the documents to lakshmistee@.... A typical a-hole since he assumed that it must be "lakshmi" and can't be "luxmi". A bigger a-hole if he knows the firm name and yet writes "stee" in the address. And the biggest a-hole when he insisted that he mailed the documents to the correct address and that he hadn't got any "delivery failure" message. Later I made him forward that previously sent email to my personal address, and noticed that he uses Mail.Ru email app. What a wannabe loser. Using an exotic Russian email program and failed with a simple email address? Indeed a shit-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment