Monday, October 26, 2009

Missing computer science and my college days

Today I'm missing my college days. Am missing those highly intellectual subjects and chapters I used to read and enjoy... the graphs, parallelism, microprocessors, operating systems, computer graphics, NP-hard problems, algorithm-complexity, databases, and on and on and on...

Good days they were... and I wish to bring back the joy of those days...



And today I'm missing it so much that I drew a directed-graph on the whiteboard at my company's Jo'burg office, and started remembering the traveling-salesman problem.

3 comments:

  1. u r true.we always miss the good old days...i too long to go & again meet my school friends....hope u keep the good work on....

    howugetsuccess.blogspot.com
    destinationcivilservice.blogspot.com
    rishabhdidwania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this problem too..... :)
    thnx for reminding

    ReplyDelete